Foothill High School (Pleasanton, California)
|Foothill High School|
4375 Foothill Road
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Pleasanton Unified School District|
|NCES School ID||060002009279|
|Student to teacher ratio||23.67|
|Color(s)||Blue and Gold|
|Rival||Amador Valley High School|
Foothill High School (FHS) is a public high school in Pleasanton, California, United States. It was established in 1973 and is part of the Pleasanton Unified School District. It is a fully accredited WASC school, with its six-year WASC accreditation approved in the 2018–2019 school year. It was recognized as a California Distinguished School in 1994, 2001, 2005 and 2019. It was a 2002 nominee, and a 2006 winner of the National Blue Ribbon Award.
- Valerie Arioto, player with the United States women's national softball team
- Brad Bergesen, former pitcher for the MLB
- Brandon Crawford, infielder for three-time World Series champion San Francisco Giants
- Paula Creamer, professional golfer on LPGA Tour
- Todd Fischer, professional golfer on PGA Tour
- T. J. Friedl, baseball player
- Sean Mannion, starting quarterback for Oregon State, currently with Los Angeles Rams
- Johnny Millard, linebacker for Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and St. Louis Rams
- Keith Millard, former NFL defensive tackle and defensive line coach for Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Eric Moran, former NFL player
- Bob Otto, former NFL player
- Ryan Roxie, former guitarist for Alice Cooper
- Jason Tarver, football coach
- Gabrielle Union, actress and former model best known for her role in "Bring it On"
- Rob Williams, host of The Rob, Anybody, and Dawn Show in Sacramento
- "Search for Public Schools - Foothill High (060002009279)". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- "Foothill High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved May 5, 2020.
- "Brad Bergesen Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "Brandon Crawford Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- Crasnick, Jerry (August 10, 2016). "T.J. Friedl's journey to signing as an undrafted free agent". ESPN.com. Retrieved August 15, 2016.
- "Sean Mannion". CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on November 19, 2012. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
- "Keith Millard". databaseFootball.com. Retrieved December 3, 2012.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|