|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by MusikBot at 07:05, 1 December 2016 (Removing protection templates from unprotected page). The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the .|
Footjob is a (non-penetrative) sexual practice with the feet that involves one's feet being rubbed on a partner in order to induce sexual excitement, stimulation or orgasm. In some cases it can be part of a foot fetish. Footjobs are most often performed on males, with one partner using their feet or toes to stroke or rub the other partner's genital area. Footjob may also refer to the practice of using one's feet or toes to caress a female partner's breasts or vulva.
- On an episode of Desperate Housewives, Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria) flirts with John Rowland (Jesse Metcalfe) by performing a quick footjob under a restaurant table.
- The British film 9 Songs features a quick footjob in a bathtub sex scene between Matthew (Kieran O'Brien) and Lisa (Margo Stilley).
- In the film The Beast (La Bête), Romilde de l'Esperance is chased by a werewolf-like creature, who receives sexual satisfaction from de l'Esperance by receiving a footjob from her (as well as other things) as she hangs on the branch of a tree.
- In the movie War of the Roses, a character named Gavin gets a footjob from the woman he invites to dinner.
- Eric Danville. The Penthouse Erotic Video Guide. Grand Central Publishing. p. 263. ISBN 0-446-61293-6.
- Angela Lewis. My Other Self: Sexual Fantasies, Fetishes and Kink. The Great American Publishing Society. p. 18.
- Bruckner, A. (2010). Illustrated Foot Sex: Footjobs & Foot Fetishism. Brian Phillippe.
- David Deida (2007). The Enlightened Sex Manual. Sounds True, Inc. p. 123. ISBN 1-59179-585-0.
- Paszylk, Bartłomiej (2009). The pleasure and pain of cult horror films an historical survey. Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Co. p. 140. ISBN 9780786453276. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- Bruckner, Aaron (2010-09-18). Illustrated Foot Sex: Footjobs and Foot Fetishism. ISBN 9780557686223.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Footjob.|
|Look up footjob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|