Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up footloose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Footloose may refer to:
- Footloose (1984 film), a musical film
- Footloose (2011 film), a remake of the 1984 film
- Footloose (musical), a 1998 stage adaptation of the film
- Footloose!, a 1963 album by jazz pianist Paul Bley
- Footloose (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Footloose Industry, a term for industry that isn't limited by certain environmental or spatial concerns that limit other kinds of industries.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Footloose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.