|Look up for or FOR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For or FOR may refer to:
Science and technology
- Fornax, a constellation
- for loop, a programming language statement
- Frame of reference, in physics
- Field of regard, in optoelectronics
- Fellowship of Reconciliation, a number of religious nonviolent organizations
- Pinto Martins International Airport (IATA airport code), an airport in Brazil
- Revolutionary Workers Ferment (Fomento Obrero Revolucionario), a small left communist international
- Fast oil recovery, systems to remove an oil spill from a wrecked ship
- Field of Research, a component of the Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification
- Four, a number
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title For.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.