For All of This
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|For All of This|
|Released||December 6, 2002|
|Studio||Portrait Recording Studios, Pompton Plains, New Jersey|
|Genre||Indie rock, emo, post-hardcore|
|The Early November chronology|
For All of This is the first EP from The Early November. It was written entirely by the lead singer, Arthur 'Ace' Enders, and features brief replacement guitarist (of Joseph Marro), John Dubitsky. Its title comes from the first line of the chorus in "I Want to Hear You Sad".
All songs written by Arthur Enders.
- "Every Night's Another Story" – 2:46
- "I Want to Hear You Sad" – 3:30
- "All We Ever Needed" – 3:00
- "Sunday Drive" – 3:53
- "Take Time and Find" – 3:43
- "Ashala Rock" – 2:50
- "Come Back" – 2:54
- "We Write the Wrong" – 9:17
- The Enhanced CD comes with a video of Ace playing "Open Eyes" (previously unreleased) and "Sunday Drive" on an acoustic guitar in his basement.
- "I Want To Hear You Sad" has an acoustic rendition on Aces band I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business acoustic album "Dust'n Off the Ol" Gee-Tar."
- Sergio Anello — bass
- John Dubitsky — guitar
- Arthur 'Ace' Enders — vocals, guitar
- Jeff Kummer — drums