Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up forager or foraging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A forager is one who forages, i. e., looks for forage.
Forager may refer to:
- A hunter-gatherer
- Non-timber forest products (general discussion)
- Forager (comics), a fictional superhero published by DC Comics
- Foraging theory, a branch of behavioral ecology
- ST Forager, a tug-in service with Steel & Bennie Ltd, Glasgow, from 1947 to 1962
- The Mariana and Palau Islands campaign in World War II, also known as Operation Forager
- The Forager, a 1910 American silent film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.