|Look up forage, forager, or foraging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A forager is one who forages, i. e., looks for forage.
Forager may refer to:
- A hunter-gatherer
- Non-timber forest products (general discussion)
- Forager (comics), a fictional superhero published by DC Comics
- Foraging theory, a branch of behavioral ecology
- ST Forager, a tug-in service with Steel & Bennie Ltd, Glasgow, from 1947 to 1962
- The Mariana and Palau Islands campaign in World War II, also known as Operation Forager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.