Force majeure (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Force Majeure (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up force majeure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Force majeure is a common clause in contracts that frees parties from legal obligation when an extraordinary event or circumstance occurs.
Force Majeure may also refer to:
Film and television
- Force Majeure (film), a 2014 Swedish film
- "Force Majeure" (Millennium), the thirteenth episode of the first season of the American crime-thriller television series Millennium
- "Force Majeure" (The Unit), an episode of the television series The Unit
- "Force Majeure" (Under the Dome), the third episode of the second season of the CBS drama series Under the Dome
- Force Majeure (band), an English new wave group, formed in 1983
- Force Majeure (Doro album), 1989
- Force Majeure (Tangerine Dream album), 1979
- Force Majeure, a 1991 novel by Bruce Wagner
- Force Majeure, a 2007 novel by Daniel O'Mahony
- Force Majeure, an Australian contemporary dance collective led by Kate Champion
- Force Majeure (tour), the title of comedian Eddie Izzard's 2013 world tour
- Force Majeure Vineyards (wine), a boutique winery in Washington state
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Force majeure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.