|Look up force field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Force field may refer to:
- Force field (fiction), a barrier made up of energy or particles to protect a person, area or object from attacks or intrusions or as a means of containment or confinement
- Force field (physics), a vector field indicating the forces exerted by one object on another
- Force field (chemistry), a set of parameter and equations for use in molecular mechanics simulations
- Force-field analysis, a concept in the social sciences
- Force field (neuroscience), a region in the spinal cord that causes limbs to exert a consistent force depending on the limbs' position
- Forcefield (art collective) and band from Providence, Rhode Island associated with Fort Thunder
- Forcefield (band), a British rock band featuring Graham Bonnet, Cozy Powell, Peter Prescott, Neil Murray and Ray Fenwick
- "Force Field", the theme tune of the British game show The Crystal Maze
- Force Field (company), a Dutch video game developer
- Forcefield (album), a 2014 album by Tokyo Police Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Force field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.