This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the context of consensual BDSM, a forced orgasm is a form of orgasm control, whereby the active partner sexually stimulates the consenting partner until involuntary orgasm is achieved, with the consenting partner being unable to control the onset and intensity of orgasm. The consenting partner would be put in physical restraints to increase the feeling of helplessness, and deprive him or her of the ability to control their orgasm.
Forced orgasms may be induced with manual stimulation of the genitals (in the form of a handjob or fingering), or the use of a vibrator, typically a wand vibrator. Medical research shows that the genital reflex is also regulated by the spinal cord, and is not necessarily under conscious control.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Forced orgasms.|
- Lords, Kayla (October 6, 2016). "Try These Kinky Forced Orgasm Scenarios". Kinkly.com. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- Jahme, Carole (2010-08-13). "Why does my girlfriend only achieve orgasm when tied up?". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-11-23.
- "Nervous System: A Tutorial Study Guide"], by Nicoladie Tam, (2016) ISBN 9781301053025
- "Spinal Cord Medicine, Second Edition: Principles & Practice." Author Diana D. Cardenas. Page 431
- Allard, Julien; Truitt, William A.; McKenna, Kevin E.; Coolen, Lique M. (2005). "Spinal cord control of ejaculation". World Journal of Urology. 23 (2): 119–26. doi:10.1007/s00345-004-0494-9. PMID 15947961.