|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A forced orgasm is a form of orgasm control where the active partner sexually stimulates a submissive partner to the point of the submissive's involuntary orgasm, with the submissive attempting to restrain the onset of orgasm. In BDSM or other sexual roleplay, the submissive partner can be put in physical restraints, to enable the active partner to control the rate and duration of stimulation.
An involuntary orgasm which happens as the result of forced sexual contact, such as during rape or sexual assault, can often be associated with feelings of shame caused by internalization of victim-blaming attitudes. The incidence of those who experience unsolicited sexual contact and experience orgasm is very low, though possibly under-reported due to shame or embarrassment. Involuntary orgasms can happen regardless of gender.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Forced orgasms.|
- BDSM - A Dominant's Guide to Forced Orgasm by Bea Amor, September 19, 2008[full citation needed][self-published source?]
- Nancy Tuana, Rosemarie Tong, Feminism and Philosophy, Westview Press, (ISBN 0813322138, ISBN 978-0-8133-2213-1), 1995[page needed]
- [dead link] D. John Anthony, "Trauma Counseling", Anugraha Publications, Tamil Nadu, India, Sep. 2005.
- Levin, Roy J.; van Berlo, Willy (2004). "Sexual arousal and orgasm in subjects who experience forced or non-consensual sexual stimulation – a review". Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine. 11 (2): 82–8. doi:10.1016/j.jcfm.2003.10.008. PMID 15261004.
- "Nervous System: A Tutorial Study Guide" Author Nicoladie Tam 2015
- "Spinal Cord Medicine, Second Edition: Principles & Practice." Author Diana D. Cardenas. Page 431
- Allard, Julien; Truitt, William A.; McKenna, Kevin E.; Coolen, Lique M. (2005). "Spinal cord control of ejaculation". World Journal of Urology. 23 (2): 119–26. doi:10.1007/s00345-004-0494-9. PMID 15947961.