Forces of central subordination of the Russian Air Force 2008
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is a rough translation from Russian. It may have been generated by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency.
If you have just labeled this article as needing attention, please add
to the bottom of the WP:PNTCU section on Wikipedia:Pages needing translation into English.
Forces of central subordination of the Russian Air Force report directly to the Headquarters of the Air Force. This listing is believed to be as of August 2008.
- 132nd Central Communications Center, Balashikha, Zarya airport, Moscow Oblast
- 1st Fighter-Bomber Aviation Regiment - Su-24 - Lebyazhye - absorbed by 6970th Aviation Base, 1 September 2009
- 764th Fighter Aviation Regiment - MiG-31, MiG-25PU - Bolshoye Savino Airport (Sokol)
- 8th Special Purpose Aviation Division (Chkalovsky Airport?)
- 353rd Aviation Regiment of Special Purposes — Chkalovsky Airport — Il-18, Il-76, Аn-12, Аn-72, Тu-134, Тu-154.
- 354th Aviation Regiment of Special Purposes — Chkalovsky Airport — Il-18, Il-76, Аn-12, Аn-72, Тu-134, Тu-154.
- 206th Aviation Base for Special Purposes — Chkalovsky Airport — Mi-8 helicopters.
- 223rd Flight Unit - commercial transport - Chkalovsky Airport - Il-62M, Il-76MD, Tu-134A-3, Tupolev Tu-154B-2
- 2457th Air Base of Long Range Radiolocation Detection Aircraft - A-50, A-50М - Ivanovo Severny
- 929th State Flight Test Centre (Akhtubinsk)
- 4th Centre for Combat Training and Flight Personnel Training - Lipetsk Air Base
- 968th Sevastopol Composite Training and Research Aviation Regiment, Lipetsk Air Base, fighter jets MiG-29, Su-27, Su-27M, Su-30, bombers Su-24M, Su-24M2, Su-34, reconnaissance plane Su-24MP, jammer Su-24MP, strike-fighter Su-25, Su-25T, Su-25SM
- 3958th Guards Керченская (Kerch) авиационная Aviation Base, Savasleyka, Nizhegorod Oblast, МiG-31.
- 4020th Base for Reserve Aircraft, Lipetsk
- 185th Centre for Combat Training and Flight Personnel Training - Astrakhan
- 344th Centre for Combat Training and Flight Personnel Training - Torzhok (ground forces helicopters) (ru:344_Центр_боевой_подготовки_и_переучивания_лётного_состава_армейской_авиации)
- 924th Centre for Combat Training and Flight Personnel Training - Yegoryevsk Base UAV.
- 275th Separate research and UAV squadron instructors(Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), Yegoryevsk, Moscow Oblast. UAV Tu-143, Yak PCHELA-1T, IAI Searcher 2 .
- Russian State Scientific-Research Institute Centre for Cosmonaut Training - Zvezdnyi Goronok
- 70th Separate test and training Aviation Regiment Special Purpose — Chkalovski — Il-76 and other.
Warehouses, Storage and Maintenance Depots, Aircraft Repair Plants
- Central Aviation Base of Rocket Armament and Ammunition, Sergiyev Posad, Moscow Oblast
- Aviation Warehouse of Rocket Armament and Ammunition, Yoshkar-Ola
- Supply and Storage Depot of Air Defense Rocket Armament, Serpukhov, Moscow Oblast
- Storage and Maintenance Depot of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Yaroslavl (Tunoshna)
- 502nd Military Equipment Maintenance Plant, Fryazevo (Noginsk-5)
- 1015th Military Equipment Maintenance Plant, Nizhniye Sergi-3, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- 1019th Military Equipment Maintenance Plant, Onokhoy-2, Buryat Republic
- 1253rd Central Radar Armament Maintenance Base, Samara-28
- 2227th Armament Maintenance and Storage Base, Trudovaya, Moscow Oblast
- 2503rd Central Base of Automated Control Systems Maintenance, Yanino-1, Leningrad Oblast
- 2529th Central Base of Armament Maintenance, Khabarovsk
- 2633rd Base of Armament Maintenance and Storage, Lyubertsy, Moscow Oblast
- 3821st Base of Armament Maintenance and Storage, Tosno, Leningrad Oblast
- 20th Aircraft Overhaul Plant, Pushkin-3 (not an inhabited locality, or name is misspelled), Leningrad Oblast
- 150th Aircraft Overhaul Plant, Lyublino-Novoye, Kaliningrad Oblast
- 419th Aircraft Overhaul Plant, Gorelovo, Leningrad Oblast
- 695th Aircraft Overhaul Plant, Aramil, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- 99th Air-Technical Equipment Plant, Ostafyevo (Shcherbinka), Moscow Oblast
- 5212nd Testing and Control (Docking?) Station, Znamensk, Astrakhan Oblast
Training and Research Organisations
- 2nd Central Scientific-Research Institute — Tver
- 13th State Scientific Research Institute "ERAT" Luberchi Moscow oblast.
- 30th Central Scientific-Research Institute (ЦНИИ АКТ) — Shelkovo, it includes also research institutes in Noginsk.
- Gagarin Military Air Academy (VVA) — Monino
- Zhukovsky Air Force Engineering Academy — Moscow (ru:Военно-воздушная инженерная академия имени Н. Е. Жуковского)
- Zhukov Command Academy of Air Defense — Tver ( branch in the St. Petersburg )
- Yaroslav. Anti-aircraft missile defense institute.
- Chelyabinsk Red Banner Military Aviation Institute of Navigators
- 604th Training Aviation Regiment — Chelyabinsk Shagol Airport
- Irkutsk Military Aviation Engineering Institute - disbanded in 2009 and transferred to VCMAEU.
- Tambov Military Aviation Engineering Institute - disbanded in 2009 and transferred to VCMAEU.
- Voronezh Central Military Aviation Engineering University ( VCMAEU )
- Krasnodar Military Aviation Institute (L-39Cs)
- Syzran Military Aviation Institute (Mi-2, Mi-8, Mi-24)
- 109th Training Aviation Regiment — Безенчук — Mi-2, Mi-8 (disbanded in 2003)
- 131st Training Aviation Regiment — Saratov-Sokol — Mi-2, Mi-8
- 484th Training Heliciopter Regiment — Syzran airfield — Mi-24
- 626th Training Heliciopter Regiment — Пугачев — Mi-2, Mi-8, Mi-24
- Отделение в ...( Branch in.. ) Кирове
- 783rd Training Centre (Armavir) (MiG-29, L-39C)
- 786th Training Centre (Borisoglebsk):
- ???th Aviation Training Center for training flight crews and long-range military transport aircraft - Balashov:
- ?? th Training Aviation Regiment - Balashov
- 666th Training Aviation Regiment - Rtishchevo
- Center for anti-aircraft missile troops, Uchhoz (Gatchina-3), the Leningrad Region. Chief - Colonel Alexander Dobrovolsky.
- 357th Training Center, Belgorod. Chief - Colonel Viktor Baranov.
- 834th Centre for Signal Corps Radio and ensure, Novgorod. Chief - Colonel Vasily Fedosov.
- 874th training center (settlement) of radio engineering troops, Vladimir. Chief - Colonel Yuri Balaban.
- 902nd Training Center (settlement) of anti-aircraft missile troops Kosterevo-1, Vladimir Oblast.
Medical and athletic facilities
- State Research Institute of Aviation and Space Medicine, Moscow. Chief - Major-General Igor Ushakov.
- 5th Central Military Research Aviation Hospital, Krasnogorsk-3, Moscow Region.
- 7th Central Military Research Aviation Hospital, Moscow.
- Spa Air Force, Chemitokvadzhe, Krasnodar Krai. Chief - Colonel Theodore Barantsev.
- Central Sports Club VVS Samara. Chief - Colonel Dmitry Shlyahtin.
- 361st Center of psychophysiological training of personnel, Agha, Krasnodar region.
- 709th Center of psychophysiological training of personnel, Anapa (now Dzhubga), Krasnodar region.
- 464th Training Center for Physical Culture and Sports, Ufa, Bashkortostan.
- Michael Holm, 1st Guards Fighter-Bomber Aviation Regiment, accessed October 2011
- Piotr Butowsky. Force Report:Russian Air Force, Air Forces Monthly, July 2007.
- ru:Сызранское высшее военное авиационное училище лётчиков (военный институт)