From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up forcing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forcing may refer to:
- Forcing (set theory), a technique for obtaining independence proofs for set theory
- Forcing (recursion theory)
- Radiative forcing, the difference between the incoming radiation energy and the outgoing radiation energy in a given climate system
- Cloud forcing, the difference between the radiation budget components for average cloud conditions and cloud-free conditions
- Forcing (magic), a technique by which a magician forces one outcome from a card draw
- Forcing, driving a harmonic oscillator at a particular frequency
- Forcing bulbs, whereby plants are induced to flower earlier than their natural season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forcing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.