From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ford Escort may refer to one of several vehicles manufactured by Ford Motor Company:
- Ford Escort (Europe), a vehicle manufactured by Ford Europe from 1968 to 2002
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth, sports and rally version of the fifth generation European Escort
- Ford Escort (North America), a compact car manufactured for the North American market from 1980 to 2003
- Ford Escort (China), a Ford Focus-based compact car for the Chinese market
- Ford Escort (Squire-based estate), a variant of the Ford Squire built and marketed in the United Kingdom from 1955 through 1961
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ford Escort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.