From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ford Escort may refer to:
- Ford Escort (Europe), a vehicle manufactured by Ford Motor Company's European division from 1968 to 2002
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth, sports and rally version of the fifth generation European Ford Escort
- Ford Escort (North America), a compact car that was manufactured by the Ford Motor Company for the North American market
- Ford Escort (China), an announced rebranded Ford Focus for the Chinese market
- A vehicle built and marketed in the United Kingdom by the Ford Motor Company from 1955 through 1961 as a lower specification variant of the Ford Squire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ford Escort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.