|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ford Everest.|
|Also called||Ford Endeavour|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Front engine, rear wheel drive or four wheel drive|
|Engine||2.0 L EcoBoost I4 Petrol
2.2 L Duratorq I4 Diesel
2.5 L Duratorq I4 Diesel
3.2 L Duratorq I5 Diesel
The Ford Everest, also known as the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market, is a mid-sized to semi-full sized sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by Ford since 2003 over three generations. The Everest is a five-door SUV variant of the Ford Ranger four-door pickup truck.
- First generation (2003–2006): based on the 1998 to 2006 Ford Ranger, which in turn derives from the 1998 to 2006 Mazda B-Series.
- Second generation (2006–2015): based on the 2006 to 2011 Ford Ranger, which in turn derives from the 2006 to 2011 Mazda BT-50, this model received a facelift in 2009.
- Third generation (2015–present): based on the Ford Ranger (T6), and designed in Australia, but built in Thailand, available from 2015. 4X4 Austria 4x4 Of The Year 2016 WINNER 
- Turkus, Brandon (13 August 2013). "Ford Australia debuts Ranger-based Everest SUV Concept". Autoblog. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- 4x4 Of The Year, 2016 (14 January 2016). "Ford Everest 4x4 Of The Year 2016 WINNER". Autoblog. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.