Ford Skyliner may refer to one of four automobiles or a full-size concept van produced by Ford in the United States, in the 1950s. The hardtop convertible system was not shared with Mercury or Lincoln products during this era.
The mode name was reused in 2014 for a concept car that wasn't placed into production.
- Ford Crestline Skyliner, produced for the 1954 model year only
- Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria Skyliner, produced for the 1955 and 1956 model years
- Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner, produced for the 1957, 1958 and 1959 model years
- Ford Galaxie Skyliner, produced for the 1959 model year only
- Ford Transit Skyliner, concept based on the 2015 model year Ford Transit 350 passenger van
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ford Skyliner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.