From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forde may refer to:
- Forde (surname)
- Forde Abbey, Dorset, England
- Forde Inquiry, 1999 report on child abuse presented to the government of Queensland, Australia
- Forde, Australian Capital Territory, suburb in Canberra, Australia
- Division of Forde, Electoral Division in Queensland, Australia
- Forde Ministry, thirty-second Australian Commonwealth ministry, 6–13 July 1945
- Seaforde, a village in County Down, Northern Ireland (named for a family called Forde)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.