Fore School of Management
|Motto||To achieve and sustain Leadership in Management Education, Research, Consultancy and Development.|
|Type||Management Education and Research Institution|
|President||Mr. R.C. Sharma, Former Director Central Bureau of Investigation|
Dr. Jitendra K Das,(Chemical Eng.), IIT Delhi; M.Tech.(Management and Systems), IIT Delhi and Ph.D., University of Toronto
|Location||New Delhi, India|
The Fore School of Management best known as FORE, is a management institute located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for 'Foundation for Organizational Research and Education'. Established in 1981, the school is located in heart of South Delhi. It offers Post Graduate education. In addition to its main academic programmes, FORE is also engaged in Research, Consultancy, seminars, academic conferences and research publications. FORE has been ranked as A***, highest rating, by research firm CRISIL in 2014.
Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE) was established in year 1981 as a non-profit institution for advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Two-year, full-time MBA programme.
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management (PGDM IBM) - Two-year, full-time MBA programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Three-year, Part-time.
- Full-time and part-time PhD programs.
Admission to Full-time PGDM courses used to be strictly through Common Admission Test (CAT). However, from 2016 the institute has started accepting XAT and GMAT scores.
Accreditations, recognitions and rankings
- Recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- FORE has been ranked as A*** highest rating by research firm CRISIL in 2014.
- Ranked 23 in the country by the Government of India (Ministry of Human Resource Development) National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2016.
- Silicon India has presented the 5th edition of the "What if not IIMs" B-Schools Survey 2014, to focus on evaluating non-IIM B-Schools in India.FORE School of Management, New Delhi has topped the 5th Edition of “All India MBA Ranking” in the “Siliconindia B-School Survey 2014”.
- Best B-School in North India by ASSOCHAM 
- Ranked 19 in India by Money-Control 
- Ranked 23 in India by MBA Universe.com
FORE currently has only one campus in Delhi. A new Campus is proposed at Sonipat at a future date
- Sonipat Campus*
This campus will be located in the Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat and is under construction, first batch will commence once the new campus construction is completed. No date has been announced till now.
Partner Institutes & Exchanges
- Northampton University, United Kingdom (http://www.northampton.ac.uk)
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom (http://www.anglia.ac.uk)
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France (http://www.esc.rennes.fr)
- ESCE International Business School, Paris, France (http://www.esce.fr/international)
- Vietnam National University – HCM- University of Law and Economics, Vietnam (http://en.uel.edu.vn)
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal (http://www.kusom.edu.np)
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar (http://www.stiedu.net)
- University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA (http://www.ucr.edu)
- University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (http://www.ueh.edu.vn)
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (http://www.nbs.ntu.edu.sg)
- School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden. (http://lnu.se/school-of-business-and-economics?l=en)
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg. (http://www.ubi.edu)
- "about fsm". fsm.ac.in. 17 Dec 2011. Retrieved 17 December 2011.
- mba universe.com (17 Dec 2011). "FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI". mba universe.com. Retrieved 17 December 2011.
- "overview". fsm.ac.in. Retrieved 17 December 2011.
- fsm.ac.in. "mandatory disclosure" (PDF). Retrieved 17 December 2011.
- crisil. "CRISIL Business School Grading" (PDF). crisil. Retrieved 2014. Check date values in:
- "MHRD, National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF)". www.nirfindia.org. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Best B-school in North India".
- MoneyControl. "ranking".
- mba universe. "ranking report". mba universe. Retrieved 2014. Check date values in: