Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foreign in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreign may refer to:
- Foreign accent syndrome, a side effect of severe brain injury
- Foreign corporation, a corporation that can do business outside its jurisdiction
- Foreign film, also known as world cinema, are films and film industries of non-English speaking countries
- Foreign key, a constraint in a relational database
- Foreign language, a language not spoken by the people of a certain place
- Foreign policy, how a country interacts with other countries
- Foreign Policy, a magazine
- Ministry of foreign affairs
- "Foreign", song by Jessica Mauboy from her 2010 album Get 'Em Girls
- "Foreign" (Trey Songz song), 2014
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.