|Look up foreign in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreign may refer to:
- Foreign accent syndrome, a side effect of severe brain injury
- Foreign corporation, a corporation that can do business outside its jurisdiction
- Foreign film, also known as world cinema, are films and film industries of non-English speaking countries
- Foreign key, a constraint in a relational database
- Foreign language, a language not spoken by the people of a certain place
- Foreign policy, how a country interacts with other countries
- Foreign Policy, a magazine
- Ministry of foreign affairs
- "Foreign", song by Jessica Mauboy from her 2010 album Get 'Em Girls
- "Foreign" (Trey Songz song), 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.