From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Foreign Investment may refer to:
- Foreign direct investment, investment in the form of a controlling ownership in a business in one country by an entity based in another country
- Foreign portfolio investment, entry of funds into a country where foreigner] deposit money in a country's bank or make purchases in the country's stock and bond markets, sometimes for speculation
- Foreign Investment and NRI Cell, Government of Haryana, located in the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) Panchkula
- Foreign Investment Review Board, examines proposals by foreign persons to invest in Australia
- Foreign Investment Review Agency, ensures that the foreign acquisition and establishment of businesses was beneficial to Canada
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board,
- Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007, a national agency of Government of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign investment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.