Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up foreign investment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foreign Investment may refer to:
- Foreign direct investment, of a controlling ownership in a business in one country by an entity based in another country
- Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007, a national agency in India
- Foreign Investment and NRI Cell, Government of Haryana, in the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) Panchkula
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board, a national agency in India
- Foreign Investment Review Agency, ensures that foreign acquisition and establishment of businesses is beneficial to Canada
- Foreign Investment Review Board, examines proposals by foreign persons to invest in Australia
- Foreign portfolio investment, entry of funds into a country where foreigners deposit money in a country's bank or make purchases in the country's stock and bond markets, sometimes for speculation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foreign investment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.