Forensic video analysis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part of a series on|
Forensic video analysis is the scientific examination, comparison and/or evaluation of video in legal matters.
This is a list of notable forensic video analysis software.
|input-ace.com||input-ace.com is a forensic video analysis software built for public safety crime and collision investigations, security, forensic engineering professionals and video experts. Software founders are Andrew and Grant Fredericks, who are FBI National Academy and LEVA instructors.|
|Video Triage||Video Triage is a forensic video analysis toolkit capable of enhancing blurry or dark video, capable of detecting intrusions in real time, capable of optimizing customer service and operations with business intelligence from existing video data, and capable of creating reports to meet compliance requirements for submitting suspicious activity. Video Triage is developed by Keypoint Forensics LLC.|
- "Forensic Imaging And Multi-media Glossary Covering Computer Evidence Recovery (CER), Forensic Audio (FA), Forensic Photography (FP), And Forensic Video (FV)" (PDF). International Association for Identification.
- "Keypoint Forensics – Video Analysis Software"
- American Academy of Forensic Science (AAFS)
- International Association for Identification (IAI)
- International Association for Pattern Recognition, Technical Committee on Computational Forensics (IAPR-TC6)
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Video Services Association (LEVA)
- National Technical Investigators’ Association (NATIA)