Forensic video analysis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Forensic video analysis is the scientific examination, comparison and/or evaluation of video in legal matters.
- American Academy of Forensic Science (AAFS)
- International Association for Identification (IAI)
- International Association for Pattern Recognition, Technical Committee on Computational Forensics (IAPR-TC6)
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Video Services Association (LEVA)
- National Technical Investigators’ Association (NATIA)
- Video analytics for forensic evidence collection - overview of latest trends
- The Evolution of Video Forensics: Finding People in Real Time
- "Forensic Imaging And Multi-media Glossary Covering Computer Evidence Recovery (CER), Forensic Audio (FA), Forensic Photography (FP), And Forensic Video (FV)" (PDF). International Association for Identification.