Forensic video analysis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Part of a series on|
Forensic video analysis is the scientific examination, comparison and/or evaluation of video in legal matters.
- "Forensic Imaging And Multi-media Glossary Covering Computer Evidence Recovery (CER), Forensic Audio (FA), Forensic Photography (FP), And Forensic Video (FV)" (PDF). International Association for Identification.
- American Academy of Forensic Science (AAFS)
- International Association for Identification (IAI)
- International Association for Pattern Recognition, Technical Committee on Computational Forensics (IAPR-TC6)
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Video Services Association (LEVA)
- National Technical Investigators’ Association (NATIA)
- Video analytics for forensic evidence collection - overview of latest trends
- The Evolution of Video Forensics: Finding People in Real Time