Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up forerunner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forerunner may refer to:
- A holy person announcing the approaching appearance of a prophet, see precursor (religion).
- As a title, used in particular for John the Baptist within Christianity, and especially within the Eastern Orthodox tradition.
- Forerunner (album), by Canadian band The Cottars
- The Forerunner (book) by Kahlil Gibran
- Forerunner (stamp), in philately, a postage stamp used before a region can produce its own stamps
- Forerunner (Halo), an ancient race in the Halo videogame series
- Forerunner (Dungeons & Dragons), a race of humans in the role-playing game
- Forerunner (robot), a humanoid robot developed by China
- Forerunner (magazine), an American magazine of the early 20th century
- The Forerunner, an internationally distributed Christian campus newspaper from 1981 to 1994
- Garmin Forerunner, a global positioning system device for recreational runners
- Forerunner (DC Comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- Toyota 4Runner, a model of passenger vehicle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forerunner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.