From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Foresight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foresight may refer to:
- Foresight (psychology), ability to predict or plan for the future, often termed "vision" in management/business context
- another name for precognition
- as a proper name
- Foresight (futures studies), European planning mechanism for public policy
- Foresight Institute, an American nonprofit organization studying molecular nanotechnology
- Foresight Linux, computer operating system
- HMS Foresight (H68), a Royal Navy F class destroyer during World War II
- Foresight (forecasting journal), a publication on business forecasting, by the International Institute of Forecasters
- Foresight (futures studies journal), an international bimonthly journal founded 1999
- Chanting the Light of Foresight, a 1987 saxophone composition by Terry Riley
- Foresight, a normal-type Pokémon move
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foresight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.