Foresight (futures studies journal)
|Edited by||Ozcan Saritas|
Emerald Publishing Group (international)
Foresight: The Journal of Future Studies, Strategic Thinking and Policy is an international bi-monthly journal published by the Emerald Publishing Group. The name connotes the term "foresight" as it is used in futures studies. The journal was established in 1999.
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change
- Futures & Foresight Science
- Journal of Futures Studies
- European Journal of Futures Research
- "Foresight Editorial Team". Emerald Publishing Group. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "foresight: The journal of future studies, strategic thinking and policy". Retrieved June 28, 2014.
|This article about an academic journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.