Forest Junction, Wisconsin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Forest Junction, Wisconsin|
Looking east at Forest Junction on U.S. Route 10
|Motto: You can get there from here!|
|• Total||2.596 sq mi (6.72 km2)|
|• Land||2.594 sq mi (6.72 km2)|
|• Water||0.002 sq mi (0.005 km2)|
|• Density||240/sq mi (92/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
The community has its own water tower and utilities. Its ZIP code is 54123.
- "Forest Junction, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Calumet County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 73.
- "Forest Junction". Google maps. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1935,' Biographical Sketch of Bernard E. Brandt, pg. 226
|This article about a location in Calumet County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|