Forest of Arden Hotel and Country Club
Coordinates: The Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club is a hotel and country club complex in England. Operated by Marriott Hotels & Resorts, it is located 4 miles (6 km) to the east of Birmingham International Airport in Warwickshire.
The Forest of Arden has two golf courses, the Arden and the Aylesford, both of which were designed by Donald Steel, and a golf academy. The Arden is the championship course, and has been the venue for many prestigious tournaments, including European Tour events, the British Masters on three occasions, and the English Open four times between 1993 and 1996.
- "Forest of Arden (Arden), England". Top 100 Golf Courses of the World. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- "Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club (Arden Course)". Today's Golfer. Bauer Consumer Media. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- Mair, Lewine (1 June 2003). "Europe's finest fight to be king of the forest". London: The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- Forest of Arden, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club – official site
- Forest of Arden Country Club – official golf site
|This article related to a golf club or course in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|