Forever Love (Cute song)
Regular Edition cover
|Single by Cute|
|from the album 4 Akogare My Star|
|Released||November 26, 2008 (CD)
December 10, 2008 (Single V)
|Format||CD, DVD. Single V|
|Cute singles chronology|
"Forever Love" is the 7th major (and 11th overall) single by Hello! Project idol group Cute. It was released on November 26, 2008 in two editions— a normal edition (EPCE-5588), and a limited edition with a bonus DVD (EPCE-5586 - 7) and an alternative cover. The first press of each edition contained a card with a serial number, which was used in a Japan-exclusive event draw. The Single V (EPBE-5311) was released on December 10, 2008. The single debuted at number 5 in the weekly Oricon charts, remaining in the charts for 3 weeks. This was the last single to feature Kanna Arihara.
All songs written and composed by Tsunku.
|1.||"Forever Love" (FOREVER LOVE)|
|2.||"Seventeen's Vow" (セブンティーンズVOW)|
|3.||"Forever Love (Instrumental)" (FOREVER LOVE（Instrumental）)|
|Limited Edition DVD|
|1.||"Jacket photos making-of" (ジャケット撮影メイキング)|
- Forever Love
- Forever Love (Casual Dance Ver.)
|Oricon Weekly Singles Chart||5|
|Billboard Japan Hot 100||22|
|Billboard Japan Hot Singles Sales||7|
- "レディースDAYもあり！℃-ute新作発売記念イベント". Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. 2008-11-14. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "Forever Love" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "℃-ute 7枚目のシングルで“永遠の愛”を歌う". Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. 2008-11-11. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- "Forever Love (Single V)" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "C-ute - Releases - Oricon Style Music" (in Japanese). Oricon Inc. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "ＦＯＲＥＶＥＲ ＬＯＶＥ ℃－ｕｔｅのプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典-ORICON STYLE" (in Japanese). Oricon Inc. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- "Billboard JAPAN Hot 100". Hanshin Contents Link Corporation & Prometheus Global Media, LLC. Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- Forever Love at the official Hello! Project discography
- Forever Love entry at the Up-Front Works discography (Zetima)
|This 2000s Japanese single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hello! Project–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|