Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up forfeit, forfeiting, or forfeiture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Forfeit or forfeiture may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Forfeit, a 2007 thriller film starring Billy Burke
- "Forfeit", a song by Chevelle from Wonder What's Next
- Forfeit/Fortune, a 2008 album by Crooked Fingers
- Asset forfeiture, in law, the confiscation of assets related to a crime
- Forfeiture (law), deprivation or destruction of a right in consequence of not performing an obligation or condition
- Forfeit (sport), a premature end of a game
- Forfaiting, a financial term
- Walkover, when a contestant is awarded victory because there are no other contestants
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Forfeit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.