Forget Me Not (1936 film)
|Forget Me Not|
|Directed by||Zoltan Korda|
|Produced by||Alberto Giacalone
|Written by||Hugh Gray
|Music by||Mischa Spoliansky
|Edited by||Henry Cornelius|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
|21 December 1936|
Forget Me Not is a 1936 British drama film directed by Zoltan Korda and starring Beniamino Gigli, Joan Gardner and Ivan Brandt. In the United States it was released under the alternative title Forever Yours. The film was made at Isleworth Studios. It was a remake of a 1935 German film of the same title. It was one of four remakes of foreign-language films made by London Films. The film was not generally well received by critics, although they praised Gigli's singing.
- Beniamino Gigli as Enzo Curti
- Joan Gardner as Helen Carleton
- Ivan Brandt as Hugh Anderson
- Jeanne Stuart as Olga Desmond
- Richard Gofe as Benvenuto Curti
- Hugh Wakefield as Mr. Jackson
- Charles Carson as George Arnold
- Allan Jeayes as London theatre manager
- Hay Petrie as New York theatre manager
- Wood p.90
- Kulik p.125
- Kulik p.181
- Kulik, Karol. Alexander Korda: The Man Who Could Work Miracles. Virgin Books, 1990.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|