Forgiveness (2004 film)
The movie poster.
|Directed by||Ian Gabriel|
|Produced by||Cindy Gabriel|
|Written by||Greg Latter|
|Music by||Philip Miller|
|Edited by||Ronelle Loots|
|Distributed by||California Newsreel|
Forgiveness is a 2004 South African drama film dealing with the effects of the apartheid system and the difficulty of reconciliation. It was directed by Ian Gabriel and stars Arnold Vosloo, Zane Meas, Quanita Adams and Denise Newman.
Tertius Coetzee, a young South African Police constable during apartheid, is granted amnesty by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission for torturing and killing a Coloured ANC activist. Haunted by his brutal past, Coetzee travels to a West Coast fishing village to find the man's family and eventually ask their forgiveness.
- Arnold Vosloo as Tertius Coetzee
- Quanita Adams as Sannie Grootboom
- Christo Davids as Ernest Grootboom
- Zane Meas as Hendrik Grootboom
- Forgiveness official website
- Forgiveness at the Internet Movie Database
- Forgiveness at allmovie
- Forgiveness at Rotten Tomatoes
|This South African film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|