Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up form factor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Form factor or form-factor may refer to:
- Form factor (design), an aspect of design which defines and prescribes the size, shape, and other physical specifications of hardware components, particularly in electronics and electronic packaging
- Form factor (quantum field theory), a semi-empirical formula used in effective quantum field theories
- Atomic form factor, or atomic scattering factor, a measure of the amplitude of a wave scattered from an isolated atom
- Electric form factor, the Fourier transform of electric charge distribution in space
- Magnetic form factor, the Fourier transform of an electric current distribution in space
- Computer form factor, the specifications of computer motherboards
- Form factor (electronics), characterizing the functional form of oscillating signals
- Form factor (radiative transfer) or view factor, the proportion of energy transmitted by that object which can be transferred to another object
- Form factor in timber metrics, referring to tree shape
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Form factor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.