|Industry||Software as a Service (SaaS)|
|Headquarters||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
Chris Byers, CEOAde Olonoh, Founder
Number of employees
Formstack is a data management solution that helps users collect information through various types of online forms, including surveys, job applications, event registrations, and payment forms. Founded in 2006, the company was created by Ade Olonoh, and serves over 500,000 users in 112 countries. Its products and services aim to help professionals of all industries collect data for their organizations in a more efficient manner.
Formstack was founded by Ade Olonoh on February 28, 2006. In November 2009, Formstack (then called FormSpring) launched formspring.me, a social question and answer site where users could ask questions, give answers, and learn more about their friends. Because of the success of the site, formspring.me was spun out as a separate company in January 2010 with a different team and different resources. To allow both companies to continue their growth, FormSpring.com became Formstack.com to avoid any confusion with formspring.me.
Originally created as a simple online form builder, Formstack has expanded its offerings to include workflow management solutions for various industries, including marketing, human resources, and healthcare. The company is privately held and headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. Over fifty percent of Formstack’s workforce works remotely in regions across the United States, as well as Canada, Poland, Argentina, Mexico, and the Netherlands.
Software and Services
Formstack enables organizations to build and design web forms without any programming or software skills required. Formstack users can embed mobile-ready forms on their websites and social media profiles, collect online payments, gather feedback from customers and employees, and create process workflows for their organization.
The platform integrates with over 40 web applications, including apps for CRM management, email marketing, payment processing, and document management. Other product offerings include conversion rate optimization tools for marketers and HIPAA compliance for healthcare and HR users.
Tech Industry Recognition and Awards
- Techpoint Mira Awards Nominee
- Indiana Chamber's Best Places to Work in Indiana List (Small Business Category)
- Inc. 5000 List (Fastest Growing U.S. Companies)
- 2013 (ranked #1151)
- 2014 (ranked #2051)
- 2016 (ranked #1974)
- IBJ's Fast 25 List (Fastest Growing Private Companies in Indianapolis)
- 2016 (Ranked #11)
- 2015 ROI Award Winner
- 2014 Salesforce Service Surfboard Award Winner
- "Formstack - TechPoint". TechPoint. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "FormSpring.com changes name to eliminate confusion with social site". Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "This is how engaging remote employees should look like". Surf Office blog. 2016-09-06. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "9 SaaS Solutions You Didn't Know You Needed for 2017". Inc.com. 2017-01-09. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Formstack Releases HIPAA Compliant Forms". Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "We’re a Tech Point “MIRA” Finalist - Formstack.com". Formstack.com. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- BLASTmedia (2010-03-24). "BLASTmedia Tech Clients and Neighbors Up for TechPoint's Mira Awards". BLASTmedia. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "2013: A Year in Review - Formstack.com". Formstack.com. 2014-01-14. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Ober, Andy. "Mira to Toast Tech Titans". Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Nominees Announced for 18th Annual TechPoint Mira Awards - TechPoint". TechPoint. 2017-02-14. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "What are the best places to work in Indiana?". Fox 59. 2013-02-26. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Patrick, Rebecca. "2014 Best Places to Work in Indiana Companies Named; Rankings May 1 - Indiana Chamber of Commerce". www.indianachamber.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Patrick, Rebecca. "2015 Best Places to Work in Indiana Rankings Announced - Indiana Chamber of Commerce". www.indianachamber.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Administrator. "2016 "Best Places to Work in Indiana" - Best Places to Work in Indiana". www.bestplacestoworkin.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Formstack: Number 1974 on the 2016 Inc. 5000". Inc.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Fast25 – Indianapolis Business Journal – IBJ.com". www.ibj.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Formstack Announces Year-End Results, Plans for Growth in 2016 - Formstack.com". Formstack.com. 2015-12-30. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Announcing the Service Surfboard Award Winners for Dreamforce '14". Salesforce Blog (in us). Retrieved 2017-04-03.
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|