Formula Masters Russia
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Drivers' champion||Ivan Chubarov|
|Official website||Formula Masters Russia|
The primary goal of the project is to find most talented young pilots and to prepare them for their big future in Formula One. Each pilot (or team) is provided with engineers and mechanics. All teams use Tatuus FA010 chassis.
Main conditions and benefits
- Organizers help pilots in finding their sponsors
- Commercial organizations can create their own teams
- Each pilot discusses settings of his or her car with team engineer
- A single stock of spare parts
- A single supplier of tires
- A single supplier of petrol, oil and lubricants
All drivers were Russian-registered.
|2012||Konstantin Tereshchenko||Stanislav Safronov||Vladimir Lunkin|
|2013||Stanislav Burmistrov||Mikhail Loboda||Edward Frolenkov|
|2014||Mikhail Loboda||Igor Yavorovskiy||Stanislav Burmistrov|
|2015||Ivan Chubarov||Yuri Grigorenko||Stanislav Safronov|
The format of the competition
8 events per year with 3 races in each.
Format of events
- Friday — free training (4 trainings, 30 minutes each, or 6 trainings, 20 minutes each);
- Saturday — last training (20 minutes), first qualification (15 minutes) и first race (28 minutes + 1 lap);
- Sunday — warming up (10 minutes), second qualification (15 minutes), second race (28 minutes + 1 lap), third race (28 minutes + 1 lap)
The place on the starting grid in first race depends on results of first qualification, the place on the starting grid in second race depends on results of second qualification, the place on the starting grid in third race depends on results of second race, with 6-8 positions inverted.
Main characteristics of Formula Masters Russia cars
Chassis Tatuus FA010 Carbon composite monocoque FIA F3-2010 safety homologated.
Engine FPT 414TF, volume 1400 sm3, turbo, 200 h.p., torque: ~ 250 Nm with 3500 turnovers per minute.
Gearbox Sadev sequential six-speed gearbox — LSD differential.
Brake Discs АР four-piston calipers, ventilated discs brake pads FERODO.
Fuel PREMIER FIA FT3, 45 lt.
Wheel Rims ATS, Front 9x13", Rear 10,5x13"centre-bolt aluminium.
Tires Front 180/550R13, Rear 240/570R13.
Dimensions 2650mm x 1490mm x 1455mm
Weight 525kg, including driver.