|Headquarters||Vicenza, Montebello Vicentino, Italy|
Fornasari was an Italian car manufacturer that was created in 1999 by Giuseppe Fornasari. The company makes sports cars and SUVs. On 9 September 2015 Fornasari was declared bankrupt by the Tribunal of Vicenza.
- Fornasari RR450, a two-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 450 hp, Speed 280 km/h (174 mph), 0–100 km/h in 4.5 sec
- Fornasari RR600, a two-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 600 hp, Speed 280 km/h (174 mph), 0–100 km/h in 4.2 sec
- Fornasari LM (Le Mans), a coupé based on the Callaway Le Mans cars, which mounts a 5700cc v8 with 450 PS (331 kW) at 5700 rpp, speed> 300 km/h (186 mph)
- Fornasari RR99, a four-door SUV mounted with a Chevrolet engine with 610 hp that does 0–100 km/h in 3.8 seconds with a top speed of 280 km/h (174 mph).
Fornasari was officially founded in 1999 by Giuseppe Fornasari, along with a group consisting of several of his friends and supporters. Fornasari had been active in motorsports since the early 1990s, having entered the world of racing with a Chevrolet Corvette purchased in America.
The world of racing and Gran Turismo is always the backdrop to the life of the promoter of this initiative, thanks to his father, Gigi, Alpha skilled pilot Maserati and fifties, who gave his son a passion for not only cars but also a wealth of technical knowledge and human resources. Names that have characterized the history of Italian motor sport names are often family, and the world of enthusiasts, collectors and technicians is a small group, consisting of situations that run and are repeated, different but always the same.
- "Portale dei Fallimenti di Vicenza". p. 121.
- Fornasaricars.com, official page
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|