Forrest Hill, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||North Shore ward - (Devonport-Takapuna Local Board)|
Forrest Hill is under the local governance of Auckland Council. It was previously governed by the North Shore City Council, which amalgamated into Auckland Council on 1 November 2010. The population was 5,283 in the 2006 census, an increase of 372 from 2001. A major issue in the area , is the construction of a prison starting in 2019. This has been fought by the heavy funded group No Prison Forrest Hill.
- "Devonport-Takapuna Local Board Plan" (PDF). Auckland Council. 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Quickstats about Forrest Hill
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Forrest Hill School
- Forrest Hill School's website
- Wairau Intermediate School's website
- No Prison in Forrest Hill support page
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|