From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forst may refer to:
- Forst (Baden), in Baden-Württemberg
- Forst (Lausitz), in Brandenburg
- Forst (Unterfranken), part of Schonungen, Bavaria
- Forst, Altenkirchen, in the district of Altenkirchen, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Forst (Eifel), in the district Cochem-Zell, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Forst (Hunsrück), in the district Cochem-Zell, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Forst an der Weinstraße, in the district of Bad Dürkheim, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Forst, Lower Saxony, a district of Bevern, known for its residents Roedelius and Moebius in the 1970s
- Forst (Foresta), a frazione in the comune of Algund (Lagundo) in South Tyrol, Italy
- Forst, Switzerland, in the Canton of Bern
- Forst (brewery), a brewing company from Forst (Foresta) in South Tyrol, Italy.
- Forst, an album by the Austrian slowcore band Mimi Secue released 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.