Forst (Lausitz) railway station
Forst railway station
|Location||Forst (Lausitz), Brandenburg|
|Owned by||DB Netz|
|Operated by||DB Station&Service|
|Train operators||Ostdeutsche Eisenbahn|
Forst (Lausitz) (German: Bahnhof Forst (Lausitz)) is a border railway station located in Forst (Lausitz), Germany. The station is located on the Cottbus–Żary railway and the former Forst–Guben railway and Weißwasser–Forst railway.
The station is serves by the following service(s):
- Local services Cottbus – Forst (hourly)
- Local services  Forst – Żary (twice daily)
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2009/2010 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2009. ISBN 978-3-89494-139-0.
- "Stationspreisliste 2020" [Station price list 2020] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 4 November 2019. Retrieved 15 November 2019.
- Timetables for Forst (Lausitz) station (in German)
- Route map regional railway Berlin and Brandenburg Archived 2015-03-18 at the Wayback Machine
- Media related to Forst (Lausitz) railway station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railway station in Brandenburg is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|