From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fort Henry is the name of:
- Fort Henry, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Fort Henry (Virginia), a 1646 fort near present-day Petersburg, Virginia
- Fort Henry (West Virginia), a 1774 fort near present–day Wheeling, West Virginia
- Fort Henry, a winter camp built by Andrew Henry (fur trader) on Henry's Fork of the Snake River in 1810-11
- Fort Henry, Ontario (1837) in Kingston, Ontario, a limestone redoubt and connected fortified battery, built to protect the Kingston Royal Naval Dockyard and the entrance to the Rideau Canal — now a popular tourist destination
- Fort Henry (site of the Battle of Fort Henry), site of the Battle of Fort Henry (1862) in Tennessee during the American Civil War
- Fort Henry (bunker), a Second World War bunker in Studland Bay, Dorset
- Fort Henry on the Missouri River, an 1822 fort southwest of present-day Williston, North Dakota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fort Henry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.