Fort Richmond Collegiate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fort Richmond Collegiate|
99 Killarney Avenue
|School board||Pembina Trails School Division|
|Enrollment||~1200 (September 1, 2013)|
- In the school year of 2005-2006, 3 National Scholars out of 16 in Manitoba came from FRC. They achieved a score of 4 or 5 on the 5 point AP grading scale on a minimum of 5 AP exams.
- In 2008, 63 students received a Centurion Pin. These pins are handed out to students who participated in at least 240 hours of extra curricular activities.
- Both the Concert Band and Jazz Band have participated in the MusicFest Canada Festival (one of the 2 Canadian national level festivals) every year for the past 40 years.
- The Senior Improv Team made Provincial Finals at the Manitoba Improv League. Four FRC students were invited to perform at Rainbow Stage's Musical "Strike".
- Out of 6500 students who participated in the University of Toronto National Biology Competition, two students from FRC were placed 2nd and 7th. FRC placed 3rd in the Competition out of over 450 schools across Canada.
- 1991/92 - Fort Richmond Centurions boys hockey team won the 1st ever MHSAA provincial hockey championship!
|This Manitoba school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|