Fort Road Food Street
|Fort Road Food Street|
سڑک خوراک - روشنائی دروازہ
View of Fort Road Food Street
|Maintained by City District Government Lahore|
|To||Shahi Mohalla Street|
|Roads in Pakistan|
Fort Road Food Street (Urdu: سڑک خوراک - روشنائی دروازہ, Sarak-e-Khorak - Roshnai Darwaza) is a food street located between Fort Road and Roshnai Gate of the Walled City in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The street was reconstructed and opened in 2012 as a tourist attraction, by offering Lahori cuisine and views of Badshahi Mosque. The street was inaugurated on 21 January 2012, by Hamza Shahbaz Sharif to replace Gawalmandi Food Street.
- "Lahori food in a surreal setting — Fort Road Food Street". Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Habib, Yasir (20 November 2011). "What is Lahore with a food street!". Pakistan Today. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
- "Inauguration of Food Street". Pakistan Today (News). January 21, 2012. Retrieved January 22, 2012.
- "New Food Street opened in Lahore". The News. January 21, 2012. Retrieved January 22, 2012.
- "Ramazan offerings: Low turnout of customers at Fort Road Food Street". The Express Tribune. 24 July 2012.
- "Plans: Punjabi music at Food Street soon". Express Tribune. 6 October 2012.
|This article about a location in Lahore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pakistani cuisine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|