From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fort Sanders (disambiguation))
- Fort Sanders (Tennessee), the decisive engagement of the Knoxville Campaign of the American Civil War, fought in Knoxville, Tennessee, on November 29, 1863
- Fort Sanders (Wyoming), a wooden fort constructed in 1866 on the Laramie Plains in southern Wyoming, near the city of Laramie
It may also refer to:
- Fort Sanders (Colorado), a frontier trading post located near present-day Brighton, Colorado
- Battle of Fort Sanders, the decisive engagement of the Knoxville Campaign of the American Civil War
- Fort Sanders (Knoxville neighborhood), a neighborhood in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fort Sanders.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.