Fort Washington Plaza
|Fort Washington Plaza|
|Location||333 West Fort Street
|Roof||194 ft (59 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Louis G. Redstone & Associates|
Fort Washington Plaza is located at the corner of West Fort Street and Washington Boulevard in downtown Detroit, Michigan. It occupies the entire block bordered by West Fort Street, Washington Boulevard, Cass Avenue, and West Congress Street. The high-rise office building stands 16 stories in height. It was built in 1969, and includes a parking garage. It was designed in the international architectural style. It uses mainly concrete and glass.
- Meyer, Katherine Mattingly and Martin C.P. McElroy with Introduction by W. Hawkins Ferry, Hon A.I.A. (1980). Detroit Architecture A.I.A. Guide Revised Edition. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1651-4.
- Sharoff, Robert (2005). American City: Detroit Architecture. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-3270-6.
- Google Maps location of Fort Washington Plaza (333 West Fort Street)
- Fort Washington Plaza (333 West Fort Street) details at Emporis.com
- SkyscraperPage.com's Profile on Fort Washington Plaza (333 West Fort Street)
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit, Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|