Fort Zumwalt School District
|Fort Zumwalt Public Schools|
Fort Zumwalt School District – Pushing for Positive Peer Influence
|555 E Terra Ln
O'Fallon, Missouri 63366
|Type||Local (Public) school district|
|Motto||Pushing For Positive Peer Influence|
|Superintendent||Dr. Bernard J. DuBray|
|Students and staff|
|Source||Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education|
The mission of the Fort Zumwalt School District is to assure that its students, regardless of ability or economic level, are provided an education in such a positive and safe learning environment that all reach their potential. A strong commitment is made to promote the virtues of democracy, citizenship, self-discipline, the work ethic, and the need to respect all members of society.
The district is 136 square miles with transportation services provided by the district. A daily average of 11,000 pupils are transported more than a mile from school while in past years about 1,100 students have applied for and received transportation though living less than one mile from school.
Fort Zumwalt Schools provide more than 8,000 breakfasts and lunches each day at the lowest possible cost to students. The district participates in the federal Free and Reduced Price Meal program for qualifying students. Special selected menus provide nutritious meals that meet and exceed federal food guidelines. Menus with complete nutrition details are made available to families monthly.
- Fort Zumwalt DuBray Middle School (Saint Peters)
- Fort Zumwalt North Middle School (O'Fallon)
- Fort Zumwalt South Middle School (Saint Peters)
- Fort Zumwalt West Middle School (O'Fallon)
- Dardenne Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Emge Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Flint Hill Elementary School (Flint Hill)
- Forest Park Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Hawthorn Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- J. L. Mudd Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Lewis and Clark Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Mid Rivers Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Mt. Hope Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Ostmann Elementary School (Dardenne Prairie)
- Pheasant Point Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Progress South Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Rock Creek Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- St. Peters Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Twin Chimneys Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Westhoff Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- "Annual Budget 2016–2017". Fort Zumwalt School District. June 27, 2016. p. 17. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "Missouri Comprehensive Data System – FT. ZUMWALT R-II School District". Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education. Retrieved December 6, 2011.
- "DISTRICT FACILITIES," Fort Zumwalt School District
- ","District Facts at a Glance"
- http://www.fz.k12.mo.us/pages/FortZumwaltSD/About_Us/Mission__Vision__History/Facts_at_a_Glance[dead link] http://fzsns.weebly.com/