Fort Zumwalt School District
|Fort Zumwalt Public Schools|
Fort Zumwalt School District – Pushing for Positive Peer Influence
|555 E Terra Ln|
O'Fallon, Missouri 63366
|Type||Local (Public) school district|
|Motto||Pushing For Positive Peer Influence|
|Superintendent||Dr. Bernard J. DuBray|
|NCES District ID||2908370|
|Students and staff|
|Source||Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education|
The mission of the Fort Zumwalt School District is to assure that its students, regardless of ability or economic level, are provided an education in such a positive and safe learning environment that all reach their potential. A strong commitment is made to promote the virtues of democracy, citizenship, self-discipline, the work ethic, and the need to respect all members of society.
The district is 136 square miles with transportation services provided by the district. A daily average of 11,000 pupils are transported more than a mile from school while in past years about 1,100 students have applied for and received transportation though living less than one mile from school.
Fort Zumwalt School District provides an average of 11,000 meals each day. The district participates in the federal Free and Reduced Price Meal program for qualifying students. Special selected menus provide nutritious meals that meet and exceed federal food guidelines. Menus with complete nutrition details are made available to families monthly.
- Dardenne Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Emge Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Flint Hill Elementary School (Flint Hill)
- Forest Park Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Hawthorn Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- J. L. Mudd Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Lewis and Clark Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Mid Rivers Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Mt. Hope Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Ostmann Elementary School (Dardenne Prairie)
- Pheasant Point Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Progress South Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Rock Creek Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- St. Peters Elementary School (Saint Peters)
- Twin Chimneys Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- Westhoff Elementary School (O'Fallon)
- "Annual Budget 2016–2017". Fort Zumwalt School District. June 27, 2016. p. 17. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- "Missouri Comprehensive Data System – FT. ZUMWALT R-II School District". Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education. Retrieved December 6, 2011.
- "District Facilities". Fort Zumwalt School District. Archived from the original on August 7, 2011.
- "Facts at a Glance". fz.k12.mo.us. Fort Zumwalt School District. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- "Fort Zumwalt – Student Nutrition Services". FZ Student Nutrition Department. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- "Fort Zumwalt Hope High School". Fort Zumwalt School District. Retrieved April 10, 2018.