Forth Wanderers F.C.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Forth Wanderers Football Club|
|League||SJFA West League Two|
|2017–18||Central District First Division, 13th of 15 (relegated)|
Forth Wanderers Football Club are a Scottish football club based in the village of Forth, South Lanarkshire. Formed in 1904 they compete in the West Region of the Scottish Junior Football Association and play in red strips (uniforms) with a white trim.Although now more often play in a black kit. The black kit is sponsored by the Scottish band G.U.N. and the red kit by local firm Gardiner accountants, and the white kit is sponsored by engineering company Well Machined.
The team are managed since October 2018 by Carlo Girasoli.
- Lanarkshire League winners: 1965–66
- Central League B Division winners: 1979–80
- Lanarkshire Junior Cup: 1959–60
- Lanarkshire Hozier Cup: 1913–14
- Central League Cup: 1984–85
- Scottish Junior Cup semi finalists 1980–81
- "Themutual.net". Forth.themutual.net. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "George Wood Receives Clydesdale Sports Hall of Fame Award". Clydesdale Sports Council. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Hannah, Roger; Peter Jardine (14 October 2000). "Firm foundation has led Douglas to rich pickings". Daily Mail. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Reynolds, Jim (15 October 1992). "A doddle for The Deedle". The Herald. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- McGlone, David; McLure, Bill (1987). The Juniors - 100 Years. A Centenary History of Scottish Junior Football. Mainstream. p. 294. ISBN 1-85158-060-3.
- "Managerial Appointment – Carlo Girasoli". forthwanderers.com. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
|This article about a Scottish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|