|Public BSE: 532843, NSE: FORTIS|
|Founder||Malvinder Mohan Singh|
|India, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE,Vietnam, Australia, Hongkong|
|Revenue||₹40,500 crore (US$5.9 billion) ( 2018 )|
Number of employees
Fortis Healthcare Limited (FHL) is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 368 diagnostics centres.
The Board of Directors of Fortis Healthcare Limited (“FHL”) unanimously decided to recommend the binding investment proposal from IHH Healthcare Berhad (“IHH”) to invest INR 4,000 Crs by way of preferential allotment at a price per share of INR 170.
- Travel and health in India. "Fortis: medical health tourism service provider". Indiaheals.com. Archived from the original on 11 January 2007. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "Fortis Healthcare Yearly Results". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2017-08-22.
- "Malaysia's IHH trumps Manipal to win Fortis Healthcare bid at Rs 170/share". 14 July 2018.
- "An Uncommon Deal Battle Ends". The Wall Street Journal. 27 July 2010.
- "fmri.in". www.fmri.in. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Fortis Healthcare buys into Malar Hospitals". The Hindu. September 8, 2008.
- "The Fortis network currently has 4 JCI accredited hospitals, 16 NABH accredited hospitals and 7 NABH accredited blood banks". WELLSinvest. 2016-07-13. Retrieved 2017-11-23.