Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fortitude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fortitude meaning courage or bravery is the ability and willingness to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.
Fortitude may also refer to:
- HMS Fortitude, a list of Royal Navy ships and installations
- Fortitude (ship), a sailing ship that carried free immigrants to Australia in 1849
- ST Fortitude, an Admiralty tugboat in service from 1947 to 1962
- HMS Fortitude (1780), a 74-gun third rate launched in 1780
- HMS Cumberland (1807) or HMS Fortitude, a convict ship launched as a 74-gun third rate
- USS Fortitude (AMc-81), a 1941 United States Accentor-class minesweeper
- Fortitude (1780 EIC ship), a merchant vessel built in 1780 on the River Thames
- Fortitude Valley, Queensland, a section of Brisbane
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fortitude (Botticelli), a 1470 painting
- Fortitude (play), a 1968 short work by Kurt Vonnegut
- Fortitude (TV series), a 2015 British drama television series
- Fortitude (King), a public artwork by artist American James King
- Patience and Fortitude, the lion sculptures flanking the entrance to the Schwarzman branch of the New York Public Library
- Fortitude (album), a 2012 Ian Cooke album
- Fortitude Valley Diehards, an Australian rugby league football club
- Operation Fortitude, a World War II deception operation
- United Patriots Front, otherwise known as Fortitude, an Australian populist far-right street protest movement and Facebook group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fortitude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.