|Genres||pop, rock and soul|
The single had a B-side titled "Easy Rider".
In the summer of 2001, Mercury Records of Universal Music Italia released "On a Summer Day".
In November 2001, Mercury Records released the album "1975" before the single "Ti Cancellerò" in which Fortunato Zampaglione helped create its video.
The album "1975" was recorded at Jungle Sound in Milan which clearly demonstrates his versatile character as a songwriter through introspective ballads ("Quando Io Penso a Lei", "Ti Cancellerò", "Piove" just as in the Britpop song ("Se Fossi Veramente Tu")
The careers of songwriters
- Zampaglione took part in the National Italian Singer Football Team, captained by Gianni Morandi. He played at "La Partita Del Cuore" of the same year and he took part in many other promotional fundraising events.
- He put his singer/songwriter career on hold to pursue his career as an author, writing for Universal Music Italia Publishing.
Zampaglione's first publication in his new career is "L'allenatore" a track on the album "A Chi si Ama Veramente" sung by Gianni Morandi, the face of the famous TV show on "RAI 2" titled "Quelli Che il Calcio"
In 2007 he wrote and collaborated with others, some of which who were among the greatest Italian international interpreters, in the Italian adaptation of several songs.
In 2008 as a songwriter and music producer he was the face of the television program 'Ultrasound' which was produced and aired by MTV Italia.
In 2011, he wrote:
Between 2012 and 2013 he traveled frequently between his London home and his Milan home to compose "Ultime Gocce d’estate" for Paola and Chiara and "Non c’è Me Senza di Te" for Syria’s single "Odiare"
He began collaborating with Sony Music Italia and Michele Canova in 2014, resulting in many successful tracks.
- "Il Mio Giorno Più Bello del Mondo" sung by Francesco Renga. A successful single from the album "Tempo Reale"- a double platinum album. It was also chosen as the artistic installation track for the 'Albero Della Vita' attraction at the 2015 Expo in Milan.
- "Guerriero" sung by Marco Mengoni launched from the album "Parole in Circolo"- received five platinum albums and more than 250,000 copies were sold.
- "Ed è per Questo" from the same album by Marco Mengoni, "Parole in Circolo"
- "Amarti è folle" sung by Belen Rodriguez, soundtrack from the film "Non c'è Due Senza Te", starring Belen Rodriguez, Fabio Troiano, Dino Abbrescia and Tosca D'acquino. The track was written and produced entirely by Fortunato Zampaglione with the collaboration of the sound engineer Beppe Salvadori,mixed by Michael Brauer and released by Warner Music Italia.
- "L'amore Esiste" sung by Francesca Michielin, the launching single from the album "Di20"- received a double platinum record which reached seventh place in the Italian Air Play category, platinum record- recognizing Lunezia for the most pop lyrics.
- "Battito di Ciglia" sung by Francesca Michielin, was the second single released from the album "Di20" and a 2015 Summer hit.
- "Lontano" sung by Francesca Michielin, was the third single released from the album "Di20"and a 2015 Autumn hit.
- "Riderai" written and produced by Zampaglione, sung by Bianca Atzei, topped the Italian Airplay Classification.
- "Ti Ho Voluto Bene Veramente" sung by Marco Mengoni, a single from the album "Le Cose Che Non Ho" was released on 4 December 2015.
- "Volevo Te" (November 2015) sung by Giusy Ferreri, a single from her Greatest Hits album, released in December 2015, which scaled up the charts to first place.
- "Cieli Immensi" (February 2016) performed by Patty Pravo at the Sanremo Festival. The only song to have received a standing ovation.
- "Il ricordo Che Lascio" sung by Zero Assoluto, a single from the album "Di me e di te"
- "Spiccare il volo – Perfetto – Migliore – Così diversa" (April 2016) sung by Francesco Renga, tracks from the album "Scriverò il tuo Nome"
- "Follow the Summer" (single released in July 2016) producer and DJ under pseudonym Paco Wurz in collaboration with Beppe Salvatori and Pat Simonini, sung by Chiara.
- "Sai Che" sung by Marco Mengoni, was the single which launched the album "Marco Mengoni Live" released in October 2016.
- "Migliore" sung by Francesco Renga, released as the single from the album "Scriverò il tuo nome" in November 2016.
- "Love Exists" (10 February 2017) sung by American Amy Lee, the voice of Evanescence, cover of "L'amore esiste" published in Italy, 2015 by Francesca Michielin.
- *In February 2017, he signed an exclusive authorial agreement with SugarMusic spa. Furthermore, Fortunato Zampaglione signs as exclusive producer with SugarMusic spa in the hope to give Italian music a new course and sound.
- May 2017, he wrote and produced "Abbracciami perdonami gli sbagli", sung by Bianca Atzei, an electro-dance song produced at Kanepa Studios by Paco Wurz and Pat Simonini and mastered by Luca Pretolesi.
- October 2017, he wrote "Amore gigante" title track of the new Gianna Nannini's  album
- November 2017 "In the name of love" sung by Lorenzo Licitra, competitor of X Factor Italy series 11 
- December 2017 he wrote with the Carnaby band a song titled "Christmas Girl" and debuts as a director of the music video 
- on 14 December 2017 Lorenzo Licitra wins X Factor Italy series 11, singing "in the name of love" written by Fortunato 
- January 2018 wrote "Fire on ice" sung by Bianca Atzei, theme song World Figure Skating Championships in Milan
- March 2018 wrote "Amore Gigante" sung by Gianna Nannini ( title track )
- October 2018 wrote "Fall on me" sung by Andrea Bocelli and his son Matteo, (end credits song from the upcoming Disney movie The Nutcracker and The Four Realms) 
- November 2018 wrote "Like the rain" (unpredictable) , sung by Naomi, competitor of X Factor (Italy series 12) 
- November 2018 wrote "nati per amare", track of the new Eros Ramazzotti's album "Vita ce n'è" 
- April 2019 wrote "bacon" and "dentro ogni sbaglio commesso" , sung by Francesco Renga and included in the LP "l'altra metà"
- *Italian adaptation of the song "All Over Again" performed by the international artist Ronan Keating.
- *Italian adaptation of the song "Everything I Do I Do For You" by Bryan Adams sung by Katherine Jenkins;
- *Italian adaptation of the song "Mas" by Nelly Furtado also performed by Nelly Furtado;
- *Italian adaptation of the song "La Loi du Silence" by Johnny Hallyday;
- *Italian adaptation of Caro Emerald featuring Giuliano Palma "Riviera Life"
- "Francesco Renga, il cantante fa una sorpresa a tutti i suoi fan (da ilsussidiario.net)".
- "Marco Mengoni: dopo il record di "Guerriero", lui ringrazia i fan con questa foto!".
- "Quando l'autore è Fortunato (when the songwriter is lucky by letteradonna.it)".
- "Francesca Michielin: "Stavolta duetto con me stessa"". TGCOM24. 2015.
- "Giusy Ferreri sul set del video di "Volevo te" Il singolo anticipa l'uscita di "Hits"". Radio Italia. 2015.
- "Patty Pravo, l'icona torna a Sanremo: "Spero di non vincere, che noia quel trofeo..." (repubblica.it)".
- "Amy Lee "Love Exists" (Single Premiere)".
- "Fortunato Zampaglione signed with Sugar music Italy publishing".
- "Bianca Atzei: dopo Sanremo singolo nuovo, tour e il primo romanzo".
- s.r.l., Rockol.com. "√ La Gianna nazionale incontra Canova: ecco "Amore gigante"". Rockol (in Italian). Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Italia, Rolling Stone. "X Factor: Ecco cosa c'è da sapere sugli inediti di stasera". Rolling Stone Italia (in Italian). Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "CARNABY "Christmas Girl" | (Radio Date: 21/11/2017)". radiodate.it. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "X Factor 11: vince Lorenzo Licitra. Le ragioni della vittoria | TV Sorrisi e Canzoni". TV Sorrisi e Canzoni (in Italian). 15 December 2017. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Andrea Bocelli 'Si' Album to Feature Duets With Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran & More". Billboard. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Abbiamo ascoltato gli inediti di X Factor 12: ecco chi ci ha convinto". Billboard Italia (in Italian). 22 November 2018. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- "Eros Ramazzotti: "Più bella cosa? Non era dedicata a Michelle"" (in Italian). Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- Cinema, Sky (19 April 2019). "Francesco Renga, il nuovo album è "L'altra metà": le canzoni". tg24.sky.it. Retrieved 25 April 2019.