From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fortunatus is a Latin word meaning "happy, lucky, rich, blessed" and can refer to:
- Fortunatus, a German proto-novel or chapbook about a legendary hero popular in 15th- and 16th-century Europe
- Publius Aelius Fortunatus
- Venantius Fortunatus
- Fortunatus of Aquileia, martyred with Hermagoras of Aquileia (d. 70 CE)
- Fortunatus, companion of Orontius of Lecce
- Fortunatus the Apostle, companion of Achaicus of Corinth
- Heinrich Glücksmann, who used the pseudonym Fortunatus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fortunatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.