|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Lying on the south-west side of the Finchley Road, Hampstead town council decided to build its overflow cemetery there in the 1840s. A guide to the cemetery, with short biographies of selected grave occupants with map of their location and illustrations of the more prominent monuments was published in 2000.
It now lies in the London Borough of Camden.
- Childs Hill (to the north)
- Frognal / Hampstead (to the east)
- West Hampstead (to the south)
- Kilburn (to the south-west)
- Mapesbury (to the west)
- Cricklewood (to the north-west)
- Colloms, Marianne and Weindling, Dick (2000). The Good Grave Guide to Hampstead Cemetery, Fortune Green. Camden History Society, London.
- Camden History Society website
|This London location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|