Forty-five (audio drama)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (August 2010)|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Executive producer||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||November 2008|
Forty-five is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. As the play released at the forty-fifth anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who, it is made of four one-part stories, by different authors, rather than the usual multi-part serial. All episodes featured the Seventh Doctor as played by Sylvester McCoy, Ace played by Sophie Aldred and Hex played by Philip Olivier.
- Benedict Cumberbatch — Howard Carter
- Lucy Adams — Jane Templeton
- Paul Lincoln — Robert Charles
- Jon Glover — Creodont
- Paul Lincoln — Robot
Order of Simplicity
by Nick Scovell
Mind control experiments are uncovered on a remote planet.
- Jon Glover — Dr Verryman
- Lucy Adams — Mrs Crisp
- Benedict Cumberbatch — Thing 2
- Paul Lincoln — Thing 1
Casualties of War
- Paul Reynolds — Joey Carlisle
- Linda Marlowe — May
- Beth Chalmers — Audrey
- Beth Chalmers — Miss Merchant
- Andrew Dickens — PC Miller
The Word Lord
- Linda Marlowe — Commander Claire Spencer
- Paul Reynolds — Nobody No-One
- Andrew Dickens — Captain James Hurst
- Paul Lincoln — Private Fenton
- Beth Chalmers — System
- Ace's mother was last in the TV story The Curse of Fenric. Hex's mother was killed by the Forge in Project: Lazarus.
- Nobody No-One returns in A Death in the Family. Having regenerated, he is played by Ian Reddington.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|