Forum Media Group
|Private limited company|
|Products||Loose leaf, books, magazines, software, etc.|
|Revenue||€90 Million (2014)|
Number of employees
The Forum Media Group (FMG) is an international publishing company with headquarters in Bavaria, Germany, founded in 1988. Mr Ronald Herkert is founder as well as managing partner of the Forum Media Group.
Today the FMG consists of 22 subsidiaries in 16 countries. After a further acquisition in Canada (2014) the media group generates a total turnover of approx. 90 million euros and employs 970 people worldwide.  FMG is ranking on place 44 of the "100 largest publishing houses in Germany" (2014).
The core business is in the B2B field. In the B2B area publishing houses prepare professional information and distribute it to their target groups. Beside the classical print media like loose leaf, books and magazine the portfolio contains digital media like software, DVDs, newsletter, online-solutions and web-portals. The media houses also organize conferences, seminars and special training for managers.
Some publishers in the FMG are focussed on consumers. e.g. DoldeMedien Verlag in Stuttgart publishes magazines, yearbooks and online publications on "mobile leisure", "travel" and "outdoor".
The countries where the group operates are:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Australia (nextmedia)
- Canada (Kenilworth Media)
- In the years 2003, 2005, 2009 and 2011 the FMG was honored with the Bavarian economic price for the best growing companies in Bavaria 
- In 2008 the Slovenian subsidiary company received a “Golden Thread Award” for being one of the five best employers in Slovenia in 2007 
- In 2007 the Polish subsidiary company received the “Business Leopard” for one of the most dynamic companies among media and publishing sector 
- Company chronicle of the Forum Media Group Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "forum" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- buchreport magazin, April 2014, S. 67.
- Augsburger Allgemeine: FMG gewinnt Wirtschaftspreis
- International companies of the FORUM MEDIA GROUP