From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fossa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fossa may refer to:
- Fossa, County Kerry, Ireland
- Fossa, Abruzzo, Italy
- Fossa River, Iceland
- Fossá, Faroe Islands
- Fossá, a waterfall in the Faeroe islands
- Fossa (animal), an evenly brown 7-kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar
- Fossa, the genus of the Malagasy civet, a striped 2.5kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar
- Fossa (anatomy), a depression in part of the body
- Fossa (geology), a depression in a planet
- La Fossa, an Italian rap group
- fossa, the ditch or moat surrounding Roman fortifications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fossa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.