|Look up fossa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fossa may refer to:
- Fossa, County Kerry, Ireland
- Fossa, Abruzzo, Italy
- Fossa River, Iceland
- Fossá, Faroe Islands, an aban
- Fossá, a waterfall in the Faeroe islands
- Fossa (animal), an evenly brown 7 kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar
- Fossa, the genus of the Malagasy civet, a striped 2.5 kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar
- Fossa (anatomy), a depression in part of the body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fossa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.